Senior Tax Associate
Kris serves as a senior tax associate for Miller Haviland Ketter. He joined the firm as a full-time employee in August of 2014 after his internship with the firm during the 2014 tax season. Kris graduated from the University of Kansas in May of 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree.
Kris provides tax return preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and not-for-profits. He also serves on the audit teams for business entities such as manufacturers, mortgage brokers, not-for-profits, and 401(k) retirement plans. In addition, Kris has experience preparing financial statement compilations for various industries, performing cost certifications, and consulting with clients on QuickBooks and Sage accounting softwares.
- Certified Public Accountant, Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
Community Service (current and past):
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Alpha-Phi Chapter Alumni Board – President
- The Modernists: Young Supporters of the National World War I Museum and Memorial – Member
- Kansas University Endowment Association – Donor
- KU Alumni Association